Hello dear reader, my name is Carlos, as we always share valuable content for our audience and this will not be the last, stay until the end of the blog post to be with the latest publications that we have prepared for you. As we warned last week, we read all the comments and create white content for you, so if you have not done so yet, leave us your email and we will keep you updated. Without wasting any more time I hope you read the whole new post and see you in the next cool articles on clomatica.
On March 10, Microsoft begins releasing Windows 10 Mobile build 14283 for Fast Ring. The new preview part of the Redstone update, which will arrive later this year with a second version in 2017, includes some new feature enhancements in the phone, the comment center, Outlook Mail, and calendar apps.
In addition, the software giant is also addressing a number of issues with the Start screen, which hangs when trying to restart, the Action Center, the keyboard, and the connectivity of the wireless monitor.
As with all views available through the quick ring, Windows 10 Mobile build 14283 includes several known issues that users should be aware of before installing the new build.
Read on to find out all the news in this new version.
What’s new in Windows 10 Mobile 14283
Telephone request: In the new Redstone preview for mobile devices, Microsoft is adding indicators for missed calls and voicemail on hold in tabs within the phone app, which will make it a bit easier for you to quickly see if someone is trying to communicate with you. your. (The new indicator will be displayed until you exit the tab.)
Outlook Mail and Calendar: The software giant is also updating its email and calendar apps with some new features and improvements. In Outlook Mail, you can disable message preview text in message list by going to Settings> Reading> Conversation and spinning Show preview text outside.
In addition, you can also quickly delete spam from your inbox and use the new one Move to trash option in the context menu.
In Outlook Calendar, you can tell other people I’ll be late directly from the meeting notification alert.
Feedback Center: Microsoft announces that it is bringing together the Insider Hub and Feedback Hub apps for mobile devices and PCs. As such, starting with build 14283, when you open the Insider Hub, you will get the Feedback Hub app.
The company says that it will bring all the features of both apps and add some new features as well. “For example, in addition to upvoting comments, you can also leave comments on comments. we also redesigned the home page in the Feedback Center to collect announcements and missions. “
Fixes for Windows 10 Mobile 14283
- Fixed an issue where the background behind the All Apps list did not have an overlay. If you have returned to the All apps list after starting an app.
- Fixed an issue that caused a song title on the volume control to shake multiple times when pressing play or switching tracks after pause.
- Fixed an issue where the device could fail to write and reboot.
- Fixed an issue where dynamic blocks for certain apps were sometimes unexpectedly removed from active notifications.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard would sometimes appear when sliding to the All Apps list.
- Fixed an issue where the icons for certain apps would look too small in live folders on the home screen if your phone was set to 350% DPI.
- Fixed an issue where the “More Notifications” message in Action Center was not formatted correctly.
- Fixed an issue where, for certain languages, pressing the “@” button could result in pasting of the clipboard content.
- Fixed an issue where notifications using custom sounds were muted if the underlying audio file was deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the bottom of the home screen seemed to shake behind blocks when scrolling up and down on the home screen on some devices, such as the Lumia 950.
- The company made some improvements to the dynamic block update logic.
- Connected to wireless monitors it should now work by going to the Action Center and expanding Quick Actions and choosing ‘Connect’.
Windows 10 Mobile Known Issues 14283
- Microsoft has updated the Bluetooth AVRCP profile on the phone to version 1.5. Some cars only tell Windows what they support and vice versa during the initial pairing ceremony. For this update to take effect, you need to delete the existing Bluetooth pairing with your car and then pair it again.
- If you have any of the Microsoft Band models paired with your phone, it will no longer sync after updating to this build due to a system API crash that occurs after the update. Workaround: Temporarily change the language on your phone until Microsoft publishes a fix. In addition, you can also reset the phone to get out of this state.
- There is an issue where the Gadgets app cannot detect the Microsoft Display Dock on phones running Insider Preview builds and therefore cannot update the firmware version. This problem only occurs for docks that have not been updated to version 4.
- Connectivity to older Wi-Fi networks that use the WEP encryption security method may be interrupted. A workaround would be to configure your wireless routers to use WPA or WPA2 or wait for the actual solution, which Microsoft says will be on the next Insider flight.
Microsoft is releasing Windows 10 Mobile build 14283 only for devices originally shipped with Windows 10 Mobile, including Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 550, Lumia 650, Xiaomi Mi4 and now also on Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL. However, the company plans to expand availability in the future.
The new build will automatically download and install on supported phones, but you can always go to Settings> Update & security> Phone update and touching the Search for updates button.
If you find any other improvements or issues with build 14283, please let us know in the comments below.
Windows Blog Source