The Brionvega cell navigates and sees the TV
The name Brionvega brings to mind products that, especially in the 60s and 70s, were characterized by the originality of their design. The same brand of those fashion icons now boasts a mobile phone, identified by the initials N7100, which appears in the TIM offer.
Previewed at the Paris convention among the new entries of the mobile operator’s price list, it is a novelty in more than one aspect. First of all because it represents the entry of the Brionvega brand into the world of mobile telephony, even if it must be specified that the device is part of the Onda Communication product list.
And because it is not an entry-level model: the new Brionvega supports HSDPA technology, for which TIM declares the possibility of reaching a maximum speed of 3.6 Mbit, as well as the DVB-H platform to enjoy mobile TV. .
These are its characteristics in summary:
– TriBand GSM / EDGE – UMTS HSDPA
– Video call
– 262,000-color TFT rotating display (QVGA 240 × 320)
– Music player (MP3 / Midi / AAC / ACC +)
– 72-tone polyphonic ringtones / MP3 ringtones
– 2 Megapixel camera
– 128 MB internal memory + External memory support (T-Flash)
– Bluetooth + USB connectivity
– 1000mAh lithium-ion battery
– Dimensions: 99x53x19 mm
– Weight: 110 grams
The price of the device is still being defined and is expected to be included in the range between 350 and 400 euros.