Welcome my name is Martina, as we always share cool articles of value for our audience and this will not be the exception, stay until the end of the article to be with the latest publications that we have prepared for you. As we told you last week, we read all the comments and create trending content for you, so if you haven’t done so yet, leave us your email and we will keep you updated. Without wasting any more time I hope you read everything we know and see you in the next relevant content of clomatica.
Facebook Home, the suite of apps that turns your Android phone into a whole new social experience, is certainly a brilliant idea. However, the new launcher may not be to everyone’s liking, perhaps because it is too simplistic, due to a lack of widget support, or because it gets in the way of what you really need to do. Whatever the reason, once you install it and want to get rid of it, there is a way to disable Facebook Home while recovering the old launcher, and it’s very simple – just follow the step-by-step instructions below.
1. Swipe the bubble up to open the bookmarks (the first page with apps) and swipe left to view All applications.
2. Scroll down until you find Definitions and touch it. Scroll down again until Device section and open Application manager.
3. Swipe left to All guide, seek and touch Home.
4. Scroll down to Launch by default and touch Clear patterns.
5. Press the home button on your Android phone and once again you will have the option to select which launcher you want to use. Choose your old launcher and tap Always Confirm.
Finally, if you want to disable Cover Feed after unlocking your phone, repeat step one, find and tap House setupand deselect “See the home page when the screen turns on” – Or you can simply touch the “Deactivate the Facebook home page” and then Disconnect.
Remove Facebook home page
One thing to note is that these instructions do not uninstall Home. To do this, simply launch the Google Play Store, open the menu, tap My apps, to locate Facebook home page, touch and touch Uninstall.
The long-awaited Facebook phone software is now available in the Google App Store, but only for US users and on a limited group of Android phones (Samsung GALAXY S III, Samsung GALAXY S4 and Samsung GALAXY Note II, HTC One X, HTC First, HTC One X + and with HTC One – more models mobile phones will also receive new software soon).