Welcome my name is Luis, as we always share the latest in value trends for our public and this will not be the only one, stay until the end of the content to be with the latest news that we have prepared for you. As we told you last week, we read all the comments and create white content for you, so if you haven’t done so yet, leave us your email and we will keep you posted. Without wasting any more time I hope you read all the new post and see you in the next relevant content of clomatica.
Google I / O 2013 started today and the company was talking about almost everything (I almost say, because the only absence was the announcement of Android 4.3). During the 3.5 hour conference, the search giant revealed a new redesigned Google+, which looks a lot like Pinterest and Facebook, demonstrated a new freelancer Hangouts app, and showcased a new maps (use the link to sign up for the preview) . Google also announced that Android has more than 900 million activations and applications have been downloaded 48 billion times.
But wait! There is much more:
- Google Play Music Introduced All Access, a new music streaming service that competes directly with Spotify. The service will cost $ 9.99 a month, but if you sign up before June 30, you’ll only pay $ 7.99 a month.
- Google Play for Education was part of the keynote, which is a version of the Play Store developed exclusively for children and teachers.
- Google+ Photos now comes the Auto Effects feature that combines photos and plays new photos automatically. Users will also be able to create GIF images and panoramas.
- The search giant is also bringing voice search to Chrome.
Almost everything else was developer announcements:
- New application translation service that enables developers to translate their applications quickly and efficiently.
Android Studio, a new IDE designed for Android developers only.
- New cross-platform Google Play game services that allow players to save their progress in the cloud. There are also new achievements and multiplayer support.
- Finally a big surprise was when the vice president of Android Hugo Barra revealed that the company will be selling the new Samsung Galaxy S4, unlocked and with the store version of the Android operating system for $ 649.
Oh! And the company also distributed free Chromebook Pixel laptops to all I / O participants.
There you have it, all the highlights from Google I / O 2013. Google streamed continuously for 3.5 hours on the YouTube developer channel. So if you missed it, this is your chance to see the full Google I / O 2013 keynote.
For all video coverage and technical sessions, check out the official Google I / O website.
Source Youtube and The next web