Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.10 “sets the stage for future fixes” according to CD Projekt Red, and is currently available on PS4 (and PS5 via backward compatibility). It weighs 16.9 GB on Sony systems.
The 1.10 update looks to fix a bunch of bugs and I hope it finally fixes constant game crashing issues. You can find the full patch notes below.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
Various stability improvements including:
- Memory usage improvements in various game systems: characters, interactions, navigation, game videos (news, TV, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, gadgets, AI, traffic, traffic system, environmental, GPU- related damage and more.
- Various bug fixes (related to loading save games, opening / closing the game, and point of no return, among other things).
Missions / Open World
- Fixed an issue where Delamain’s calls would immediately terminate and appear to be unresponsive. Epistrophy.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players not receiving calls from Delamain when approaching affected vehicles in Epistrophy.
- Fixed an issue where the lens could get stuck on “Answering Mr. Hands’s Call” in M’ap Tann Pèlen.
- Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Song of the Pyramid.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to speak to the Zen Master in Atom Poem.
- Fixed an issue where Takemura would not call On the Street.
- Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in Pickup.
- Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car. The beast in me: the great race.
- Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after straying too far. A day in the life zone.
- Fixed an issue where the package opening would not update Space Rarity.
- Retro-fixed saves affected by a rare problem where talking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying problem is under investigation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Concert: Freedom of the Press. The quest will end automatically for those who have not been able to collect the reward before, and the reward will be provided automatically.
- Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout the entire process. Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help.
- Fixed an issue where the Braindance exit indicator could be missing.
- Invalid item removed from loot.
- Fixed an issue where the trajectory of a grenade could be displayed in photo mode.
- Fixed tint of particles appearing pink when viewed up close.
- Fixed cars appearing incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
- Fixed an issue where completing one of the raids in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute to the progression of The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
- The problem of oversizing of backups (related to the switch that indicates if the item is manufactured) and reducing the excessive size of existing backups has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where entry could stop registering when opening the weapon wheel and taking an action.
- Fixed an issue where the “Continue” button in the main menu could load a save game last.
Specific for PlayStation
- Optimized crowd performance on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
- Various bug fixes on PlayStation 4.
We’ll test this update this weekend to see if it works as expected and we’ll make sure to keep you posted. But until then, please submit a full bug report in the comment section below.